Terms of Service
Please read the following terms & conditions before accepting and using our services.
By participation in CoinMine, you must fully acknowledge and agree to the following terms:
1. You agree to be of legal age in your country, and in all the cases your minimal age is 18 years old.
2. CoinMine online services are only available to qualified members and individuals personally invited by them.
3. Every transaction made between CoinMine and its members is deemed finale (irreversible), and of private nature.
4. All members information, financial reports, account balances, ads revenue, massages and other info displayed and/or stored by CoinMine's servers are of private nature, and will not be disclosed to third parties. Therefore, this program is exempt from the US securities act of 1933, the US securities exchange act of 1934 and the US investment company act of 1940 and all other rules, regulations and amendments thereof.
5. I affirm that nobody has solicited me or enticed me to register with CoinMine's site against my will.
6. I affirm that I am not an employee or official of any government agency, nor collecting information for any government agency, and/or acting on their behalf.
7. CoinMine was not registered as an international limited liability company, neither as a bank nor a security firm. Buying digital funds in CoinMine is not insured or guaranteed by the "Federal Deposit Insurance Corporation" and/or any other government agency existing out there. Therefore, and even though we will always seek to secure the value of our members funds, it is possible to lose funds by participating in this program.
8. You are under the money laundering prevention law and other such international laws, therefore, it is illegal to conduct or attempt to conduct a financial transaction with proceeds known to be from specified unlawful activity. The aforementioned activity may also include the intent to promote the carrying of unlawful activity, to evade taxes, and/or to conceal or disguise the nature of the proceeds and reporting requirements.
9. You accept sole responsibility for any and all appropriate taxes as charged by your own country, and hereby indemnify CoinMine and its owners of such liability.
10. All transactions, deposits and/or withdrawals are deemed final and irreversible.
11. You accept to make use of Bitcoin cryptocurrency as the only payment processor available.
12. CoinMine is not responsible and/or liable for any internal or external loss of funds due to password sharing and/or Identity theft.
13. Sharing account and/or payment processor for the purpose of abusing CoinMine's referral program is strictly forbidden, unless it was previously agreed upon in written correspondence. In light of such sharing violation, we reserve the right to terminate referral's commission and limit the account involved as deemed necessary.
14. You agree to hold CoinMine harmless from any loss and/or liability to your principals (original funds), therefore, do not deposit money that you cannot afford to lose, as you are spending it at your own risk.
15. You agree that CoinMine past performance does not reflect, nor guarantee you the same results in the future.
16. You agree that all discussed information and/or replies coming from CoinMine site by any means of communication, are of private nature. Therefore, must be kept confidential and protected by copyright from any disclosure.
17. If you are not a member you are prohibited from modifying, copying, distributing, transmitting, publishing, selling, creating derivative works and/or using any information available on and/or through CoinMine.
18. Any attempt to collect, buy and/or sell, accept and/or ask for funds in behalf of CoinMine is strictly forbidden.
19. The only legal and allowed way to promote CoinMine is by using the official banners, located in the member's private area, inside the "REFERRALS" pop-up page, and any other ads that were approved by CoinMine official team in writing. Any exception to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
20. CoinMine will not be held responsible for any harm and/or loss made to any person or group by our members and/or visitors. Therefore, both members and visitors of CoinMine site take full responsibility for their methods of promoting and marketing, and it must fully comply to this written terms.
21. The information, communications and/or any materials that CoinMine site contains are for educational and informational purposes only, and are not to be regarded as solicitation for joining CoinMine's program in any jurisdiction which deems a non-public offers or solicitations unlawful, nor to any person whom it will be unlawful to make such an offer and/or solicitation.
22. You acknowledge that you are acting as an individual and not on behalf of any other entity and/or any authority. Our offer is void where prohibited by law, and under no circumstances should any of the info presented on CoinMine site be posted in a public forum or forwarded by email, as officially approved offer from CoinMine .
23. In the unforeseen events of political, economic, military, monetary events (including unusual market volatility or illiquidity) and/or any other circumstances outside the control, responsibility and power of CoinMine administration and team, or when there is a breakdown in the means of communication normally employed for determining the price or value of the plans offered by CoinMine, and/or where the price or value for any this plans cannot be promptly or accurately ascertained, then a continued operation of CoinMine's program is not reasonably practicable without materially and adversely affecting and prejudicing the interests of our members and team. Therefore, CoinMine's administration reserve the rights to suspend and/or close the operation of the web site or certain sections thereof.
24. In the aforementioned events, CoinMine administration may at their sole discretion, with or without prior notice, suspend and/or close member's active and/or non-active accounts at a value considered reasonable per this site agreement in such critical time, and no claims may be entertained against the team in connection thereto.
25. CoinMine is neither responsible nor liable for any consequential damages, losses and costs resulting from any violation of our terms and conditions of service, and/or use of CoinMine site. As CoinMine's member you agree to not use this site in any illegal way, and you guarantee to respect your local, state, national and international laws.
26. You are allowed to register one account per person. Only one account per household or unique IP address. Any violation, cheating or abuse to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
27. You are not allowed to login or register to CoinMine using a proxy, VPN, or any tunneling software that masks or alters your IP address. Any violation, cheating or abuse to this rule may result in a permanent account suspension.
28. We reserve the right to make any modifications to the above terms at any time with or without notice.